Who Do You Call When Water Damage Happens?

Water damage occurs unexpectedly, whether it is in a residential home or a commercial building. It could be a pipe leak or a drainage problem, so your first instinct would prompt you to call a plumber to take care of the issue. Although a plumber has the capabilities to stop the leak, their work ends there. What about the rest of the water mitigation and restoration work? A water damage restoration company, like SERVPRO, can not only repair the water leak, but also dry out the impacted areas. Followed by a construction company, like Sierra Renovations, to put the affected and removed materials back.

Call Sierra Renovations for our services at 916-933-3892 for an estimate!

Keep up with us on LinkedIn to understand the world of construction!